Multi-Function OTG Card Reader Micro SD / SD Card / USB Reader
This cool Multi-Function OTG Card Reader Micro SD / SD Card / USB Reader is easy to use and carry, a great helper to transfer data between your digital camera, PC & your cell phone.
- The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) combination, making this card reader compatible with all tablets and Android smartphones that support OTG function. (NOTICE: The card reader is not compatible with iPhone)
- USB 2.0 SD/micro SD card reader for data transmission, manage all your data from/to/on devices and across multiple platforms(Create, copy, edit, move, delete, rename, Open in, and many more).
- Connect to any mobile device that supports USB On-The-Go (USB OTG). Playback videos/music directly from external memory without occupying space on Device.
- Powers via micro USB/USB port, no additional power supply needed.Easy to take, use and install, no additional software installation required.
- Support SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 64GB.
- Support memory card with FAT 32 file system. Not compatible with NTFS & exFAT formats.
- Compatible with Micro USB android mobile devices with OTG function.
Compatible Device (list is not comprehensive):
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S6E(+)/Alpha Samsung / Galaxy S5 only / Samsung Galaxy S4 only /Not For Samsung Galaxy S3/S5 mini/S4 mini
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5,4,3,2 / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge / Samsung Galaxy Note Pro / Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from 2014 onwards / Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 from 2014 onwards
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro / Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 (NOT FOR 7.0) / Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (NOT FOR 7.0)
- Google Nexus 5/6/7/9/10 with help of third-party app such as 'nexus USB OTG file manager, ES file explorer, Nexus media importer'. Not For Nexus 7 2013 edition!*
- Working Current:<15mA
- Not For HTC one M9/M8 LG G4/3/2/1, G Pro 1/2 Not For Moto G Not For Hudl 1/2
- This kit does not support Amazon Kindle Fire tablets*
- Host/OTG compatible smartphones and tablets with an Android operating system as of Android 4.0 and a micro USB interface
NOTE: Never use both connections simultaneously!