3 in 1 USB Micro SD Card Reader
3 in 1 USB Camera Connection Kit Memory Micro SD Card Reader For iPad iPhone iOS 11
The reader does not support USB sticks and SD cards that need to draw power from iPad to run, such as Kingston ones with LED lights and other high-end memory devices. iOS 11 gives a warning message when you use unauthorized lightning cables and accessories. Unlock your iPad and keep the screen on. Dismiss any warnings. It should now ready to import. You do have to tell the iPad to import the pictures before they show up on the screen. Create a DCIM folder and place all pictures in that file before trying to transfer.
Specifications / Features:
- Interface: 8 pin lightning
- Ports: Micro SD, SD, USB 2.0
- Support standard photo formats, including JPEG
- Color: White
- Apple iPad Air / iPad 5 / iPad 5th Gen / iPad 5th Generation 2013 Release / iPad 5G / iPad With Retina Display (4th Gen), iPad 7.9 inch / iPad mini / iPad mini Retina Display / iPad mini 2nd Generation 2013 Release. (Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB)
- Does not work with iTouch, stick pro duo, Flash drives, HC SD cards, iPod Does not support Video and Audio files
- This card reader is compatible with iOS11 AND Lower versions (IOS 10, IOS 9, IOS 8, IOS 7, ......). However, your iOS system will show "illegal device" at the first time you plug this card reader.
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
1 x 3In1 Card Reader
Click "ADD TO CART" Now!